Monday, February 20, 2012

I didn't know God could be so good

At the beginning of this year, the Lord spoke to my heart and said "This will be a year where you find yourself constantly saying,  I didn't know God could be this good."

A few days later I was on an island in the middle of the Pacific ocean, lost in a moment of worship, with an incredible community called "Fire and Fragrance."   I love those moments in worship, when you transcend into that secret place of His heart.  The place where you are no longer singing, but the Father is singing over you.  Here are the lyrics I heard Him singing over my heart and the heart of a generation.

Look at the nations
I'm gonna do something
Great in your days
You wouldn't believe it
Even if I told you
Watch and be amazed

I want these dreams, Even more than you
Faith is when, you believe that I do

In these days, you will say, I didn't know God could be so good

Go ahead and try Me
You can ask
For anything you want
But I promise
That I am gonna
Give you more than you ever thought

In these days, you will say, I didn't know God could be so good

9 comments:

  1. Thank you Jesus! haha! this is so good! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh....SO GOOD. Thank you for sharing this! Such life and hope for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo good and confirms a dream I just had,I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so beautiful, Jonathan! I love the way that God works through you and our wife, Melissa. I would love to someday have the opportunity to worship with you and yours! I see you are on the east coast. I live in Washington state. Any chance you might be heading this direction any time soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just noticed I said "our" wife. haha *YOUR* wife. :)

      Delete
  5. man this made me cry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. I want to know Him more deeply.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like "our wife" we love her too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Johnathan could you record this song? I was in that DTS, that would be so great!

    ReplyDelete